How many flavors do you offer?
- Smallcakes bakes and frosts 12 signature flavors of cupcakes every morning! We also feature 2-3 daily specials.
What are your hours?
- Olathe Location: Monday-Saturday 10am-8pm; Sunday 12-6pm
- Shawnee Location:Monday-Saturday 10-8pm; Sunday 12-5pm
- St. Joseph Location: Monday-Saturday 10-8pm; Sunday 11-6pm
Can I order a specialty flavor that isn’t in this weeks’ current rotation?
- Of course you can we only request you order a minimum of 1 dozen.
Love your full sized cupcakes! Do you guys make minis as well?
- Yes we do! We also have jumbo size & medium size. (minimum order 1 dozen)
Speaking of Special Orders, how far ahead do I need to call?
- We ask for at least 48 hours (2 days) notice for specialty orders, but appreciate as much of a heads up as possible! If you’re placing an order that includes specialty fondant decoration, 72 hours (3 days) is required to allow the fondant to set properly.
I have questions about dietary restrictions…
- Gluten Free? At our Shawnee & St. Joseph location only. Special request only at Olathe
- Vegan? Not yet but we’re looking into it.
- Sugar Free? We do not offer any sugar free options at this time.
- Nuts? Only 2 of our signature flavors have nuts (Red Velvet & Peanut Butter)
- Dairy? Our recipes do include dairy
Do you guys offer your cupcakes for wholesale / large quantities for resale?
In some situations, yes. Email us for more info.
Should I put the cupcakes in the refrigerator overnight?
- Surprisingly no! The lower temperatures can dry out the cake and frosting. Leave them boxed up on your counter!